Hackers Warning

thaofficialkatrina
by thaofficialkatrina · 13 posts
14 years ago in Off Topic
Posted 14 years ago · Author
hey i recently found out there hackers been going on if any1 send u a lnk say freewebs do NOT go on to tit
Posted 14 years ago
XDDDDDD

My friend just got h4c|<7d few minutes ago, I wonder how though..she wasn't on for like 2 weeks..all her frends were deleted.... :S
I immideatly changed my password o.o
Posted 14 years ago
...Are you sure she was h4c|<7d?

Are you sure she was not just tricked into giving her password to someone?

Your IMVU password should always be different from all other passwords....and you should never ever give it out.
Posted 14 years ago
Pretty sure....she can't use comp cuz she's on this boarding school, and its not like someone's gonna h4c|< her just to delete all of her friends....Its too stupid :S
So..I'm pretty sure
Posted 14 years ago
Maybe an evil sibling back at home decided to have some fun...or maybe her password was way too short / easy to guess.

Maybe her email was compromised....

Maybe it is just IMVU glitching and not loading her buddy list.
Posted 14 years ago
erm... I deleted people's friend lists (its my trade mark) :snide: calling me stupid then :hothead: I think it makes em pretty ticked off like you are now :twisted: but you shouldnt use same pass for every thing like don said.... thats stupid :hehe:

P.S a copy cat is out there
Posted 14 years ago
She doesn't have too many siblings, her password is...*counts* 9 numbers long...IIRC. And I did go into her account and checked it..It had no friends at all...and no creds x.x;

P.S Can you h4c|< my account and delete all my friends? I'm too lazy to delete some (most) of my (inactive) friends :D
Posted 14 years ago
:shock: erm no! I think your firends will be back... once you callem your friends if forever even if you and them have a feud...great friendship is what makes us better human beings 8)