Worst Game in your Inventory.

King Falcon
by King Falcon · 44 posts
15 years ago in Social Games
Posted 14 years ago
My Worst game Small Arms, not only a waste of time and my microsoft points....but a wast of my life and time that passed trying that game -___-
Posted 14 years ago
PRINCE OF PERSI HATE THIS GAME
Last edited by lucastefan on Sun Feb 07, 2010 5:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Posted 14 years ago
Tony wrote:
Prince of Persia... <--- I hate it

yes.. i hate this game too ... hmm i played this game 10 yrs ago i think so.. but now.. bleagz :oops:
Posted 14 years ago
Kristina20 wrote:
Tony wrote:

yes.. i hate this game too ... hmm i played this game 10 yrs ago i think so.. but now.. bleagz :oops:

I rather liked the new Prince of Persia, the graphics could have been better, but I really got into the simple fighting system they set up for that game, story could have been better thought, had potential but didnt get to that point of being a great game.
Posted 14 years ago
From the games I have installed right now... ArmA 2

I was never really good at tactical shooters [kill or give orders, but not both things at a time!], but this one is so damn realisic that a real war would be easier for me -.-"
Posted 14 years ago
Logan wrote:
Tomb Raider cuz i cant play it too well :T

I know that I shouldn't lecture any one but ''Tomb raider'' is too easy....Anyway my worst game is ''Ice wind dale'' it was way too easy :cursemouth: :cursemouth: :cursemouth:
Posted 14 years ago
Kristina20 wrote:
Tony wrote:

I mean ''the newest one'', wich should be the best.
Posted 14 years ago
Tony wrote:
Kristina20 wrote:
Tony wrote:

I mean ''the newest one'', wich should be the best.

I hate the new ''Prince of Persia'' too,it barely managed to keep me interested.
Posted 14 years ago
The Punisher wrote:
Logan wrote:

I know that I shouldn't lecture any one but ''Tomb raider'' is too easy....Anyway my worst game is ''Ice wind dale'' it was way too easy :cursemouth: :cursemouth: :cursemouth:

dude i just kept staring at her o_o
Posted 14 years ago
Logan wrote:
The Punisher wrote:
Logan wrote:

dude i just kept staring at her o_o

Lmao,I know that she has a magnificent body but I was concintrating on the enemies when I got through Tomb Raider.