What about threats?

MaskedHarvest
by MaskedHarvest · 12 posts
14 years ago in Help & Support
Posted 14 years ago · Author
it has recently come to my attention that some of the following members are threatening the younger crowd on IMVU. To this I am listing their imvu names here. If you see fit or if we put out hits on people here is the list of members I am only requesting this if this request is denied then i'll understand. I am a part of a group that has proof and if anyone needs proof of these people harassing the younger members of imvu there is a good chance i can get logs. But like i said before if this request is denied then i'll understand. thank you guys and have a good day. Know that I respect this family but I just wanted it to come to your attention.

EmperorBalamaz
xXBlooNemesisXx
SEmpressDoodleBlue
xNemesisXXColeX
SaelDurNallVir
DaniArachula
Posted 14 years ago
What do you mean by "younger crowd"? :?
I am from the TUOOF Kingdom
These guys fight noobish and have been harassing younger members as in teenagers that aren't over 18
i have many reports from other kingdoms of their harassment and coming in and trying to force kills on people
Posted 14 years ago
MaskedHarvest wrote:
I am from the TUOOF Kingdom
These guys fight noobish and have been harassing younger members as in teenagers that aren't over 18
i have many reports from other kingdoms of their harassment and coming in and trying to force kills on people

Have you already tried this guide?
Last edited by DataMine on Fri Jan 14, 2011 12:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Fixed a broken link.
thank you I have not tried this yet but i feel that it would be the best way. Thank you..if i have further problems I will come to you. But thank you for helping I really do appricate it =)
Posted 14 years ago
The Shadow Empire may claim to only be an RP group, but they openly support all forms of sin and harass the church within their group.

Report their group for breaking the following lines of TOS:

•Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten, or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.

That should take care of their group.
After their group is gone, their members will most likely come after you.
When this happens, use SNARF to take them down.

May many stars shine down brightly on The TUOOF Kingdom.
Posted 14 years ago
The TUOOF Kingdom?
Posted 14 years ago
I like how TIM sounds better though :awesome33:
TUUOF sounds like tofu XD