I'm Tammie.

tBabiihOttie
by tBabiihOttie · 5 posts
16 years ago in Introductions
Posted 16 years ago · Author
Hi! I'm Tammie & I think this is a really cool idea. However, I need a simple way to earn IMVU money. I like it, I just don't like the idea that you need REL money to get credits. I wanna make a suggestion to IMVU that they should have games where depending on you score, you can win credits but I'm very shy.

Anyways,
this is very cool. Thanks, for being nice to all the people on IMVU that need protection and help.
:D
Posted 16 years ago
Stay fly, so high, you know it.....BALLIN!

That is a great idea Tammie, but IMVU already tried that. They only kept the games up for a few months and then took them down.

Lucky for you, I just found another site that will give you up to 1,200 IMVU credits per month for playing their games. They also give credits to people who win game tournaments on their site or beat high scores!
Here is the site: http://avatars.imvu.com/skillgamestar
Posted 16 years ago · Author
OOO! Veryy cool [: Haha, i love it! thankk you <3 oh, i'm going to make my friends join this. they have gud ideass..lol.
Posted 16 years ago
tBabiihOttie wrote:
Hi! I'm Tammie & I think this is a really cool idea. However, I need a simple way to earn IMVU money. I like it, I just don't like the idea that you need REL money to get credits. I wanna make a suggestion to IMVU that they should have games where depending on you score, you can win credits but I'm very shy.

Anyways,
this is very cool. Thanks, for being nice to all the people on IMVU that need protection and help.
:D

thats a good idea and i've been thinking about that too! How I wish there could be games like yahoo pool! i love it. but the problem is it will get me addicted lol btw im new here. gonna post an introduction later =)