Mass referral

jereby
by jereby · 6 posts
14 years ago in Help & Support
Posted 14 years ago · Author
I have a sorta idea+question here, thought i'd throw it out there, delete if its already been suggestion, or move if its not in the right area:

since IMVU gives credits for referring other people to the site, i was wondering, why cant we just refer each other? i mean, the IMVU mafia is probably spanned over atleast 20-50 different countries, thus different IP addresses and obviously different computers, so the IMVU checking system shouldnt be able to detect our presence, right? And if it still can, is it possible we hide our other account by masking our IP (Proxy)?
Posted 14 years ago
GOOD IDEA! MAN! WHY HAVENT WE THAT? LMAO!! My friend you can do it your self.....

step1: create a whole bunch of email adresses
Step2: send out your ref link to them...
step3: make sure you use a proxy software or you can manually change your proxy settings
Step3: after changing your ip just go accept the invites you send out one by one ...

but then again you want the easy way out like most of us :D ... wait a minute I think there is a thread about this topic... I mean lots of threads with this same topic in the Approve credit section.
Posted 14 years ago
I'm pretty sure it'll work, although, on a video I watched, it showed that for IMVU to actually say that you signed up, you have to exit out of the sign up after you get to page 2 then click the invite again, then fill out the rest of the form.
Posted 14 years ago · Author
I actually already tried it General Free credits, using a Proxy and seperate accounts, but it didnt work, and im pretty sure i saw a post somewhere in the forum confirming that method doesnt work anymore.
Posted 14 years ago
jerby did you use tor ? , it's the best proxified software that is free :)
Posted 14 years ago
there are alot of proxy switchers out there that do works... I got proof it does work... I have over 40 alt accounts that I created from it in the early days of hunting credits