Question to DON!

Ghoku
by Ghoku · 3 posts
14 years ago in Off Topic
Posted 14 years ago · Author
Hello Don. I was thinking instead of using this free forums how about having the own site? If we have programmers for it I have a website host , a domain name. I could give it to you for free. No charges. In that case Mafia can earn money by doing this through advertisements. ?

We already have several of our owns servers we could move these forums to. There is only 1 major problem, hqforums will not answer our requests for a backup of our database and I do not have the time to copy everything over by hand.
Posted 14 years ago
Hello Don. I was thinking instead of using this free forums how about having the own site? If we have programmers for it I have a website host , a domain name. I could give it to you for free. No charges. In that case Mafia can earn money by doing this through advertisements. ?

We already have several of our owns servers we could move these forums to. There is only 1 major problem, hqforums will not answer our requests for a backup of our database and I do not have the time to copy everything over by hand.
Last edited by Don Von Alpha Dom on Wed Feb 17, 2010 3:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Posted 14 years ago · Author

Oh ok. Well yea it needs a backup. Everything will be lost if not. Well if i can help you can ask me. Ill be here.