Just me the new one....

FairyChilde
by FairyChilde · 3 posts
14 years ago in Introductions
Posted 14 years ago · Author
Hi everyone out here on Mafia, I am glad to have had this link passed on to me and have now passed it on to others in my house hold, wait suppose I should tell you who I am, FairyChilde, that's me :D I love fairies and mythical things I role play avidly and would do it 24 / 7 if I had net service of my own, I am a 31 year old mother of a 14 year old going on 21 O.o ( Who would also love VIP but I don't think you can get it using the same computer as the IP is the same but she will live ) We just found out she has scoliosis but she refuses to let it hinder her, that's my angel, I have been in a relationship for the past 7 years and absolutely love my man :D we role play less then 5 foot from each other at least three times a week online the rest of the week we play D N D on paper making para posts, my daughter is into D n D as well :D One day I wish to become a dev on IMVU I have a lot of good idea's and work good in the programs used to make the items... I love cats too ^_^ just thought I should add that can't forget my kittys lol well that's about it, I am just a friendly lady that enjoys meeting new people and making new friends but don't get me wrong I can be mean >.> just not often. Hope that's not too much O_O I tend to over do it sometimes, anyway I wanted to add a great big thank you to Don Von Free Credits for all he has done for us and to Tony for helping me out :D Just can't thank you enough.
FairyChilde :D
Posted 14 years ago
Welcome to the family.
I like to help. :D
Posted 14 years ago
hi FairyChilde, welcome to IMVU mafia.

have fun, hope someday can see your IMVU products :)