Need help real bad!

Ghoku
by Ghoku · 9 posts
14 years ago in Off Topic
Posted 14 years ago · Author
Ok. Ive dated this since 2007. Since then she is cheating on me with numerous guys. I have just found that out. I have cried my ass out. Never though she would do it. I am leaving IMVU. Well i don't have any work here too. But some how someone can help me get her account disabeled. I will never forget that person. I am crying while i am writing this. I dont know what i am gonna do now. Please any one. Help :( :(
Posted 14 years ago
i know its hard but move on man have some fun - life is about moving on
Trust me. For her she was my life. It was like a wife cheating on her husband. I though of her as my life. Every single penny i mean every i earned on imvu none i spent it on myself. I still wear the free clothes. Everything i give it to her. I gave her over 2 million credits. She was my frst and last family. I am still crying . People may think as a joke but fo rme my whole world is destroyed.
Posted 14 years ago
Ok. Ive dated this since 2007. Since then she is cheating on me with numerous guys. I have just found that out. I have cried my ass out.

Have you ever thought that these other guys might maker her happy? Perhaps you have not earned the right to have her all to yourself yet. Maybe they are giving her something you have never given her. Think of how young she is; many girls are not ready to settle down that young. Ask her, talk to her..., do not just cry.

Never thought she would do it. I am leaving IMVU. Well i don't have any work here too.

Just going to run away from your problems? Going to give up that easily?

But some how someone can help me get her account disabled. I will never forget that person. I am crying while i am writing this. I don't know what i am gonna do now. Please any one. Help

How do you know she does not still love you? She has kept this a secret from you, so she must have wanted to keep you all of this time. Think of how much effort she must have put into this to hide it from you for years. Something must have fueled that effort; sounds like love.

Trust me. For her she was my life. It was like a wife cheating on her husband.

If she was really your life, then you would not be giving up so easily. Do you always want to hurt people who mean that much to you? Before anyone judges me, I have caught my wife cheating on me before..., yes it hurts, but if you really love her, then you will learn to forgive and work through it together. Do not throw away a 3 year relationship over your pride. Find out exactly what these other men mean to her and where you have been going wrong.

I though of her as my life. Every single penny i mean every i earned on imvu none i spent it on myself. I still wear the free clothes. Everything i give it to her. I gave her over 2 million credits.

Money is not everything, you need passion, romance, and love. Spend time together, communicate, and play. Ever thought she might not have had time for other men if you had spent more time with her?

She was my first and last family. I am still crying . People may think as a joke but for me my whole world is destroyed.

Your world is only destroyed because you are giving up on it too easily. Now stop being so self centered, apologise to the woman you love, and find out what the hell you have been doing wrong which has caused her to look towards other men for attention.

You asked for help, well there it is. ^^
Posted 14 years ago
The crap is said, but not this:
Internet Love is bad (I have atleast 895 other words in different languages for this)

I've experienced it myself twice. Get out of your room leave that computer, go out, meet someone, flirt with them, get a life. (I'm not saying you don't have one)
Posted 14 years ago
Tony wrote:
The crap is said, but not this:
Internet Love is bad (I have atleast 895 other words in different languages for this)

I've experienced it myself twice. Get out of your room leave that computer, go out, meet someone, flirt with them, get a life. (I'm not saying you don't have one)

Bro sometimes you find love in the most unexpected places
I would forgive if she wanted to talk to me Don. I have sent her 100 of messages -not literally- but yea. She doesnt answer my invite. reply to my msg's. HOw can i clear this.
Posted 14 years ago
~realizes date but replies anyways~

You're perfectly fine now. :D
Pikachuu wrote:
~realizes date but replies anyways~

You're perfectly fine now. :D

Haha Pika, I love you