Don Falcon's 1st Annual Olympics (Free Credits)

King Falcon
by King Falcon · 106 posts
14 years ago in Social Games
Posted 14 years ago
Agrees with Don Von \:D/
Posted 14 years ago
The things people would do for credits, the choking on a hotdog caught my eye and I was like "wow" but watch there will be someone posting a picture of them choking on a hotdog, just wait ^^, what would you do for imvu credits XD, should make a topic about that XD
Posted 14 years ago
Don Falcon wrote:
Okay these are the earnings for each.

(Only one at a time per person) (If someone else is already doing a task then no one else can until that person finishes)

Patriotic Games
1. Make an inspiring speech about the mafias (50 words or more)
100 Credits.
2. Make a cool banner for the mafias (Must say IMVU Mafias on it)
250 Credits

Humility Games (How low will you go?)
1. Post a picture of yourself choking on a hot dog
400 Credits.
2. Post a sound file of you singing a song. (You need to tell me the song before posting it)
800 Credits.

Best of luck everyone!

(SPECIAL 1250 CREDIT TASK)
Don Von Free Credits wrote:
We need people to read ad's for IMVU FM. If you could add this to the Olympics, that would be allot of help.

1)
Come down to the ICO Store, the home of cheap mafia related products; The place for that insane shopping spree you've always wanted! Just search ICO in the IMVU catalog.

2)
IMVU FM is a proud supporter of L-O-L's Price reduction scheme, imagine a world of cheap IMVU products. That world is here; that world is called ICO. Just search ICO in the IMVU catalog.

3)
(read slow and sexy, must be 18+ to read this last ad)
Mmmm, The ICO Store, where you can take advantage of high quality guns at cheap prices, that shoot just like they should. Just search I-C-Oooo in the IMVU catalog.

*SPECIAL TASK 2

1450 Credits -

MAKE A WEBSITE ENDORSING THE IMVU MAFIAS!

I'm really considering doing #3 ( the slow and sexy ) haha..that is..if the Mafia would allow.
Posted 14 years ago
I made the ads, if someone still wants them..Just have to know who to send it to
Posted 14 years ago
oky it worked
Posted 14 years ago
Humility? Eh, what's humiliating about singing? lol

Sorry I'm a karaoke geek :lol: I have a GREAT song, if you're interested, I know it'd at least get a laugh or two, let me know if I have the green light or not :wink:
Posted 14 years ago
I don't like to brag but i'm a good singer, xD
Posted 14 years ago
im lazy so i dont want to do these things