I found this funny - fake IMVU staff page

Don Von Alpha Dom
by Don Von Alpha Dom · 30 posts
15 years ago in Off Topic
Posted 14 years ago
oh my days!! i hate people who go "give me your password and i'll get you credits"
but what i hate more is people who fall for it :cursemouth:

people like this idiot trying to h4c|< people's accounts should have their eyes pulled out and forced down their throat :twisted:
Posted 14 years ago
hahahhahaha
Posted 13 years ago
i lold at how she quotes everything lolololol i dont see how being new is an excuse
Posted 13 years ago
Translation to scams for beginners: Give me your password and I will get free credits for myself... from YOUR bank account. Kthxbai
Posted 13 years ago
XDDDDDDDD Who would fall for that? :l
Posted 13 years ago
ArizonaSorks wrote:
people like this idiot trying to h4(k people's accounts should have their eyes pulled out and forced down their throat :twisted:

How exactly is this h4(king?.....
Posted 13 years ago
ArizonaSorks wrote:
oh my days!! i hate people who go "give me your password and i'll get you credits"

I give people credits every day in exchange for their password but only because I have to be logged into their account to do it. But I only offer it to people who let me buy them vip or are a family member.

But yeah, I get people trying to scam me all the time. I get invited a lot by people saying they are Imvu staff or my account won the Imvu lottery ir something equally retarded.

Random wrote:
ArizonaSorks wrote:
people like this idiot trying to h4(k people's accounts should have their eyes pulled out and forced down their throat :twisted:

How exactly is this h4(king?.....

It's not really. Unless social engineering is considered hacking.
Posted 13 years ago
.......I am not going to spell check "that".
And it really isn't h4(k1n9, it's phishing.
Posted 13 years ago
:lol: that is soo funny
Posted 13 years ago
Yes, I saw these types before, though the ones I saw were a little more intelligible and believable. What about the one floating around that says some stupid thing like, 'here is the cheat for credits you asked for, its very secret so don't tell anyone'. Then is some d*** download, full of VIRUS? That is just sad.