Programs to speed up IMVU

Don Von Alpha Dom
by Don Von Alpha Dom · 111 posts
14 years ago in Help & Support
Posted 14 years ago
HugoIsGreat wrote:
Is it HellStrong's CacheCleaner? I recommend that one for sure.. (page wont load atm, cut back internet)
Checked links and confirmed it is... however, imvu-products.biz website links to version 2.5. Latest version 3 builds are located here. Files are at the blog section.
Posted 14 years ago
Don Von Free Credits wrote:
Here is a list of programs you should be using if you do not want IMVU to slow down your computer and crash as much:

Ram Optimizer:
http://en.softonic.com/s/ram-optimizer/free
This program fixes memory leaks and weak programming in IMVU, which is the reason it takes up so much ram and makes your computer run slow after running it for a few hours. You can find several free ram optimizers at the link above.

Link redirected me to some page to download, clicked some of the prgms, all dl links r dead.........
Posted 14 years ago
HugoIsGreat wrote:
Link redirected me to some page to download, clicked some of the prgms, all dl links r dead.........
You can go to the publisher's website located in the details when you click a particular memory optimizer's links...
Posted 14 years ago
Oh ty helps a lot ;)
Posted 14 years ago
ive been looking for something like this for a while! i had registry easy for cleaning up my computer and stuff like that.
i noticed a [i]slight difference.
hopefully this will work much better
Posted 14 years ago
Thank you so much don this really have help my laptop alot.
Posted 14 years ago
thanks..and this help a lot though..
Posted 14 years ago
wow :X thx thx thx is very cool the mafia :X :razz: :razz: :razz: :razz:
Posted 14 years ago
Thanks Don, my imvu always crashes :x , and now this will resolve this problem :D