IMVU

mihhai11
by mihhai11 · 31 posts
14 years ago in Off Topic
Posted 14 years ago
I concur with this guy ^. we all started out as tiny nooblets. I'm nice unless they're jerky and annoying. Then I just annoy them until they leave. :P
Posted 14 years ago
i love IMVU ! 83 :pinkhi:
Posted 14 years ago
Themed wrote:
Well, I'll say, IMVU is kind of annoying because it keeps crashing and crashing all over again. I don't know why. :?

This happens on a number of things... but most of the time, mass products and people loading in a public room and too many private and public room sessions...

limit your public rooms to 1 or 2 and limiting your private chats helps you crash less.

another trick i usually do for private chats is... empty your suite. if you have another room that was to be default, you can activate it once your friends have safely loaded.
Posted 14 years ago
IMVU is my life!!!!!!!!
Posted 14 years ago
PhantomLord wrote:
IMVU is my life!!!!!!!!

For real?
Posted 14 years ago
darkelf wrote:
Themed wrote:
Well, I'll say, IMVU is kind of annoying because it keeps crashing and crashing all over again. I don't know why. :?

This happens on a number of things... but most of the time, mass products and people loading in a public room and too many private and public room sessions...

limit your public rooms to 1 or 2 and limiting your private chats helps you crash less.

another trick i usually do for private chats is... empty your suite. if you have another room that was to be default, you can activate it once your friends have safely loaded.

Actually, whenever it crashes, I'm not in any sort of chat, I'm trying to 1) send someone a message or 2) see someone's avatar card or a room card.
Posted 14 years ago
Pikachuu wrote:
Actually, whenever it crashes, I'm not in any sort of chat, I'm trying to 1) send someone a message or 2) see someone's avatar card or a room card.
Wow, that is... bizzare... :shock: I take it you did everything and nothing solved this problem?
Posted 14 years ago
IMVU is the sh*t ^^ ... although it can be boring at times, like when you are bored and have no one to talk to =/ That is why I like forums. There is always someone to talk to =]
Posted 14 years ago
darkelf wrote:
Pikachuu wrote:
Wow, that is... bizzare... :shock: I take it you did everything and nothing solved this problem?

Yes, once frozen, you have to open up task manager and reboot imvu to get it unfrozen.