A newb

BlackGlasses
by BlackGlasses · 6 posts
14 years ago in Introductions
Posted 14 years ago · Author
Hello, I'm Laurel and I am new here...obviously. A sort of all over the place kind of person, sometimes I am serious, and other times I just feel like being fun and crazy. My personality in a way matches my life. Some aspects of my lift are serious, organized, and other aspects are crazy and fun. I have the heart of a kid and the mind of a person my age, seventeen (turning eighteen in July, woo!). What I like is also all over the place. Music genres...I have no favorite, I like things from My Chemical Romance to Yurima. The same goes for movies and books as well, though with books I often choose fantasy or science fiction. That said, I love to read. Another thing I don't differ much in is my love of animals, though I do have a huge fear of bugs. An odd fact about me is that I am afraid of butterflies.

Being a cautious person, I don't do many dangerous activities, but my favorite things to do are go on the internet, write, read, draw, and program. My skills in graphic design, html, and computer programming are fairly good. I suppose that they are more than average, but they are nothing spectacular. Graphic design used to be my absolute favorite thing to do for IMVU, creating avatars and designing my homepage. During that time I acquired a few skills, but I ended up removing my graphics program and gained and interest in computer programing. Unfortunately it won't help my with IMVU, but it is what I am planning on doing for a career.

Just for the heck of it....some random information.

Where I live: Massachusetts, USA
Siblings: One
Pet Peeve: Being told something more than once
Favorite Color: Lime
Pet: Cat
Favorite thing on IMVU: Dressing up my avatar
Style: I don't have one at the moment

So, I guess if anyone has any questions about me, wants to welcome me, or wants to talk to me...post a reply =]
Posted 14 years ago
Welcome to the family, Laurel. :D
*shakes hand*
Thank you Pikachuu, rockboyc2 ^^
Posted 14 years ago
Now THAT'S what i call a introduction, xD.

Welcome!
Thank you^^ I might have been a little bored...just maybe =P