Was The Visual HP Developer N The Cheat Engine?

TheMan13
by TheMan13 · 14 posts
16 years ago in Off Topic
Posted 16 years ago · Author
?????I Dont Wat Is It?????,Yo If This Gave A Virus TO My Comp Im DEAD :(
Posted 16 years ago
Visual HP Developer is a Program that helps you write in scripting languages...without actually having to know the language.

example: HTML is a common scripting language that people use on their HP, but lets say you do not know HTML. That is ok because with this program it is all drag and drop, no programming knowledge needed. You just have to copy the code generated by this program and paste it into your hp.

As for cheat engine, that program is used by our hackers, and is not actually meant for low level mafia members.
Okay!,Man Thx Alot,How Much Message I Got To Have To High My Rank

Srry For My Englishh,Im Latin N I Dont Kno All Words
Posted 16 years ago
Ah, but that's so difficult when I've got no skills :(
Im Not A h4c|<7r Man I Can't Do Much!!!(Wat Thing I Can Make To Increased My Rank)
Posted 16 years ago
Your a Gangster soonner or later your gonna be Hitman then other unless you got this like thing like say hmm im Capo Da Azione even tough i dont have no clue how to do the anymation soo sooner or later Don will put me like Capo Da Contesta or some soo yaa like i said if you communiacate with Don and have like a good responsabilite you can get like the Capo da something Ask Don he will make it more easy explenation..
Okay,Dude(t) Thx Alot
Posted 16 years ago
Also, I believe it helps if you attend the meetings.