Maybe free clothes??

Blu
by Blu · 23 posts
16 years ago in Off Topic
Posted 16 years ago
yaa well am the GUST of the mafia..soo you beat it beat it
Posted 16 years ago · Author
I still see that you aren't understanding. I will make like a sort of steps and maybe then you will understand :oops:

1. Open the Previewer ,click File/Create a derived product
2. Put the code of the clothes for example : 198412
Then the previewer will download the clothes.
3. Click File/Save as
Then save the 198412 product on your computer
And here's the problem I was talking about before.
How to load the downloaded product in the inventory.
I hope you understand now.
Posted 16 years ago
OHH now i understand!!got cha but i dont thing you can download or upload the clothes i dont see something gonna happen sorry i might be wrong never know
Well this was just a suggestion/question :)
Oh ok..tnks for clearing that up
Posted 16 years ago
Actually something that obvious would probably have been patched. And yes the items are saved onto your IMVU folder at least for devs and it could work. But if IMVU catches on they could really make some Drastic changes to IMVU.. so im guessing this is one of those enjoy it while it last things.
Posted 16 years ago
well i know how to get them bu not with the previewer... dont think don would approve it lmaobut i can switch cloths with friends easily! if they come into your room vice versa all ya cloths/accessories are stored into ya cache :twisted: just make sure you open that folder and wait for the files then walla! :lol: you can put it into your imvu folder wont say cause i dont know if i should... and yes i wont say where the cache folder is cause its hidden :twisted: so don pm me so i can know if its ok to say :D
Well yea I took some free clothes through the Previewer, saved them into my "data" file but there's a problem...people tell me that they aren't seeing my clothes (free ones) ......why is that? Only I can see them when I'm putting them on
Posted 16 years ago
aghh i know why. all the clothes you wear are on a server. (hence the neverending loading times) your getting your clothing files from your computer, not from the imvu server.