Ghost?

LittleToxicMissTox
by LittleToxicMissTox · 25 posts
14 years ago in Off Topic
Posted 14 years ago
I believe in them. Unforchunantly..

Before I moved, I lived in this old house in WM. It was the morning, and there was NO ONE home other than I, and my mother & brother, who were upstairs. No one else has the key to our house. I was brushing my teeth, in the bathroom, which is right accross the hall from the door to the basement, which was ajar. Mind you, the door can't close completly unless PULLED closed, no shifting of the house could close it. Now, as I was brushing my teeth, the door was pulled closed. I also noticed the door knob turning slightly, I was completly freaked. Later on, when my mom & brother came downstairs, we checked the basement.. No doors/windows were open. There was no way any living being was down there could get out. I completly believe in ghosts.. Well, ghosts, spirits, whatever you want to call them.

I swear to god, on my own life (No, nothing is crossed either) That this happened.

I may sound like a complete nutcase, but I dont care. :3
Posted 14 years ago
x3vi0l3nt_kissx3 wrote:

Before I moved, I lived in this old house in WM. It was the morning, and there was NO ONE home other than I, and my mother & brother, who were upstairs. No one else has the key to our house. I was brushing my teeth, in the bathroom, which is right accross the hall from the door to the basement, which was ajar. Mind you, the door can't close completly unless PULLED closed, no shifting of the house could close it. Now, as I was brushing my teeth, the door was pulled closed. I also noticed the door knob turning slightly, I was completly freaked. Later on, when my mom & brother came downstairs, we checked the basement.. No doors/windows were open. There was no way any living being was down there could get out. I completly believe in ghosts.. Well, ghosts, spirits, whatever you want to call them.

I swear to god, on my own life (No, nothing is crossed either) That this happened.

wow that's shocking :? and you and your family moved because of that? : x
Posted 14 years ago
AMPLUSomnians wrote:
x3vi0l3nt_kissx3 wrote:

wow that's shocking :? and you and your family moved because of that? : x

Nahhhh. We moved because of a completly different reason, But I never liked going in that basement afterwards o.o
Posted 14 years ago
I belive so : x
Posted 14 years ago
I trust DonVonFreeCredits 100% because I also saw on Discovery an issue with ghosts and they used an ouija table and they had a ghost problem too.Those guys called a medium and the medium said it is a portal for ghosts to come in human world.They sold the ouija table and called an exorcist but they were forced to move from there to a new location... dude...how is happening that all creepy things happen ONLY in America ? XD