Abhijeet (alias:- 2kun)

abhi1302
by abhi1302 · 4 posts
14 years ago in Introductions
Posted 14 years ago · Author
Posted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 4:55 pm Post subject: How to introduce yourself
What's important for your introduction?

1. Tell us some informations about your personality, like your name, what do you like to do etc. (If you'd like to)

2. Do you have any skills? Like Coding, Graphic Design etc. Please mention them. (This is great for promotions!)

3. Do you want to tell us something or do you need help? No problem. Or an offer you could have for us. Write it down.

This should probably be your first step in every forum/board.

Do not post your introduction here, make a new topic!

Last edited by Tony on Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

1. name: abhijeet
alias: 2kun(pronounced as tukun)

2. currently pursuing b.tech in com. sci.
yeh i have some skills in programming language although my b.tech contains many field but faithfully i m not comfortable with all of them but i like "php" c & java.

3. yes i would be needing lots of help and u people are doing so yes i would like to tell something when i browse to any topic at the upper top i found something unusual i m giving the snapshot pls verify and notify me that may not be i m wrong i thing some unusual "echo" command with not matching " " or ' ' might be the reason i know u people would be knowing programming far better than me if i m wrong just take it light.
what i wanna convey is that they should work as hyperlink otherwise its of no use.

note:- this snapshot is not fake i have converted it into png only to save the size of the image as u know it takes long time to upload and download a big size image.

with regards
2kun
thanks for reading
Posted 14 years ago · Author
Rockboyc2 wrote:
um ookay.

I Have Offically Blessed You And Your Topic Be Greatful

Click this Link for badges http://[FixThisLink]/alot-of-b ... t3710.html

i think this free badges boosted me thanks u a lot, i hope this "IMVU Mafias Forum" is just more than a help i don't know how to thanks i don't get enough time to go though the forum but i will try my best to post something usual when ever i have some