IMVU is evil. D;

Kaori
by Kaori · 5 posts
14 years ago in Off Topic
Posted 14 years ago · Author
I'm so angry at IMVU right now. It's been like two days, & IMVU's stupid customer service still hasn't replied back to my updated name change request. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
-----------------------

Idk where I read, but somewhere, it said that all I had to do was get a name change token, & I could get the name of an inactive account by sending in a help ticket. So I do all that, they give me a whole load of premium name crap. :doubt:
-----------------------

So basically, I bought a name change token for no reason?
Somebody help me. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
There's no way I can get 100k & what am I supposed to do with the name change token? *continues crying*
I want the name really badly. :(
Posted 14 years ago
Kaori wrote:
I'm so angry at IMVU right now. It's been like two days, & IMVU's stupid customer service still hasn't replied back to my updated name change request. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
-----------------------

Idk where I read, but somewhere, it said that all I had to do was get a name change token, & I could get the name of an inactive account by sending in a help ticket. So I do all that, they give me a whole load of premium name crap. :doubt:
-----------------------

So basically, I bought a name change token for no reason?
Somebody help me. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
There's no way I can get 100k & what am I supposed to do with the name change token? *continues crying*
I want the name really badly. :(

so u bought a premium name. then try to change the name from account settings.
No, I bought a name change token, and after everything, it's telling me that the name I want is a premium. -.-
Posted 14 years ago
Kaori wrote:
No, I bought a name change token, and after everything, it's telling me that the name I want is a premium. -.-

well if u want that name only! then buy a premium name for 100k lol. they dont allow any user to get premium name for normal token
Ghoku wrote:
Kaori wrote:

well if u want that name only! then buy a premium name for 100k lol. they dont allow any user to get premium name for normal token

*cough*IMVU lied,*cough*they made me buy a name change token,*cough*then they told me that the name I wanted was a premium. -__-*cough*