Jarrott's Introduction =D

TheSecretAssassin
by TheSecretAssassin · 9 posts
14 years ago in Introductions
Posted 14 years ago · Author
hai im Jarrott and im new here waiting to do that Name/VIP cheat and I really hope it works, but anywho I like IMVU and Games and my fav coulour is blue :P so yea ... reply soon :O
Posted 14 years ago
hai im not Jarrott and im not new here not waiting to do that Name/VIP cheat and I really hope it works, but anywho I like IMVU and Games and my fav coulour is not blue so yea ... reply soon :O
Posted 14 years ago
don youu like ddr games O.O I have a good version for you :) and I got an awsome site for you :)

I am Spark , still neewbie here but have learn much more than I could alone here...
you are just for the vip ? seams that is attract a lot of peopole :)
if you whant you might whant to tcheck all the post that you can see as the more you post the more you become important here :) and the better the more you learn here ;)

fav color green , all beat mania games are good as others :) can have a lot of programs if needed :)
Posted 14 years ago
I once fell on a DDR arcade. Luckily the place was empty. Haha.
>_>
<_<
Posted 14 years ago
TheSecretAssassin wrote:
hai im Jarrott and im new here waiting to do that Name/VIP cheat and I really hope it works, but anywho I like IMVU and Games and my fav coulour is blue so yea ... reply soon :O

Don Falcon wrote:
hai im not Jarrott and im not new here not waiting to do that Name/VIP cheat and I really hope it works, but anywho I like IMVU and Games and my fav coulour is not blue so yea ... reply soon :O

Don Von Free Credits wrote:
Hi, I am not Don Falcon, I have been here for 3 years, I run the free VIP cheat, and I Know it works, anywho I like IMVU, DDR favorite game and my favorite color is black

Lol. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Posted 14 years ago
lolz, kilo, im new here, waitin for the vip/name thing. wanna make friends, favorite color is red >D, and i like any active or entertaining game lolz
Posted 14 years ago
Helloz im new here too =3
i play a lot of games sometimes
mostly on the weekends
and my fav. color is red!