a farewell to FISH

fish
by fish · 4 posts
14 years ago in Off Topic
Posted 14 years ago · Author
hello everyone just a farewell speech. i`ve enjoyed my time here and appreciate all the credits from the posts and the bots. I`m glad to of been able to put a couple different things in here as well to help others out. i`m a little upset though that for the last few days i`ve been offering up a good amount (1000) credits to help me out not 50 credits that i`ve went and done for others to get there ipods or there referal count up or youtube subscriptions. even a miserable 10 credits a couple times just to help out lmao ppl here pissing and moaning about the watchbot every single day but won`t jump on a chance to get 1000 credits in about 5 minutes that`s pitiful.
just saying i`ve helped and supported others when they needed it and as i was able to but to get nothing not one person out of over 100 views of this post https://www.imvumafias.org/community/who-wan ... t4287.html to help me out. there was one person named Vanessa that had done this before i offered up the 500 credits to help and if she reads this and goes back and completes an offer for points or cash and it credits i`ll give her 5000 credits just because she done it before i asked for help. just makes me seem like i`m not worthy of being here for this to happen so i think it`s best that Fish moves on to calmer waters. Take care Don and the rest of family and make yourself tons of free credits.
Posted 14 years ago
like i always said.No one would help you.Now you see who your real friends are.
Posted 14 years ago
Frist aww fish. comeon dnt leave :( we need u :(

second
brighteyes wrote:

WHAT THE FUCK is that suppose to mean?
Posted 14 years ago
Fish, you have my wishes to the best of luck, should you really decide to move on...

brighteyes wrote:

For making just two posts at this particular time, I don't see where that "always" fits.