SOUTH PARK

Robaby
by Robaby · 26 posts
14 years ago in Off Topic
Posted 14 years ago · Author
About ten years late, I recently watched my first episode of SP - and LOVEDDD it!

I was never interested in it for some reason, it was the sort of thing my friends little brothers watch, and didn't seem like my kind of thing. I thought it was just offensive, violent and immature. As it happens, that is exactly what it is.. and yet somehow I love it.
I've watched all the SouthPark DVDs my big brother's bedroom has to offer, and won't rest until I've seen them ALLLLL.

So does anyone else totally love this show? And who's everyone's fave. characters? Mine are Jimmy, Timmy, Butters, Cartman and Kenny :)

Welllll thats enough rambling for one post.
CRAB PEOPLE!
Posted 14 years ago
lol south park is so freakin funny lol i member an episode when kyles mom got some kfc but they had to help with the groceries before they left but cartman acted like he was gunna help then turned around and ate all te skin off all of the chicken then when everybody came back he left and sed he had to take a CRAP!! LOL :lol:
Posted 14 years ago
I saw every episode of South Park. Took me 2-3 weeks but it was worth it.
Posted 14 years ago
lol South Park is amazing. I loved it when it first came out years ago then stopped watching it for some reason or other but rediscovered a love for it last year and watched all of season 11 and 12 I think it was. Great show.
Posted 14 years ago
michael jackson's cahpter! :D
Posted 14 years ago
South Park is one of my favourite movies (:
Posted 14 years ago
Haha now we talkin I love this show
Posted 14 years ago
south park is the best! :lol:
Posted 14 years ago
Got to know SP through my friends. I haven't watched all the episodes though, but it's a great show! It helps me with my english too. :D
Posted 14 years ago
ILOVE south park itsso funny but kinda offensive