Kind of annoyed

darkhoney
by darkhoney · 25 posts
15 years ago in Off Topic
Posted 15 years ago · Author
imvu kept asking me for try it pass to play some songs. So okay I brought try it pass and still can't play songs does this suck or what?

Grammaticaly Fixed By C. Falcon

IMVU has kept asking me for a try it pass to play some songs. So OK. I brought try it pass and still can not play songs. Doesn't this suck or what?
Posted 15 years ago
Well sweety. IMVU has gone on the crackdown of songs. As a result songs can only be played for 20 seconds, at least the new ones. However IMVU wouldnt ask you for your try-it pass, maybe once upon a time, but the thing is the try-it pass is free and comes with IMVU. Explain it a little more and I would be glad to help.
Posted 15 years ago
:twisted: Falcon YOU ARE WRONG THE TRY IT PASS SHE IS TALKING ABOUT IS THE ONE YOU PAY FOR AND YOU CAN TRY ON CLOTHS IN PUBLIC ROOMS YOUR ROOMS ACCESSORIES AND OTHER STUFFS... SHE CAN STILL DO THE MUSIC THING IF SHE DOWNGRADE HER IMVU BUT PEEPS WIT THE NEWER IMVU VERSION WONT HEAR THE MUSIC.... WHAT I RECOMMEND IS WE FIND A WAY HOW TO BY PASS THIS TRY IT PASS THING :evil: FRICKING IMVU :evil:
Posted 15 years ago
english plz
Posted 15 years ago
NO!!!!! OMGGGGGGG!!! i GOT A NEWSLETTER. AND I AM CAPTAIN FLACON!!!! :x :x :cursemouth: :cursemouth: :cursemouth: :x :x :cursemouth: :cursemouth: :x :evil: :evil:
Posted 15 years ago
no... i just happen to be online at the same time as you. first time in years that i wasnt the only one on.