Prince Albert

Don Von Alpha Dom
by Don Von Alpha Dom · 7 posts
15 years ago in Off Topic
Posted 15 years ago · Author
I plan on getting a prince Albert piercing on December 14th. I have heard that it is the fastest healing, least painful, and least likely to get infected piercing that you can get.

Procedure: 20 min
Stops bleeding: 2-4 days
Healing time: 2-4 weeks

Any comments?
Do you think my mistress will be surprised?
Do you think I can keep it hidden till Christmas?
Posted 15 years ago
:twisted: OMFG! Don you dog! lol! :lol: OMG! you should make it heal thou and when she sees it she gonna fuck you :lol: :twisted: :lol: :twisted: :lol: man I'm sooo doing it too :twisted:
I already checked out the closest place to get it done.

procedure cost: $35
basic ring cost: $40

I am going to spend a bit extra thou to get a silver vibrating ring with a french tickler.

my ring cost: $180

I am going to work a few odd jobs and skip putting the money in the bank, so she does not notice the money suddenly missing from our account.

When the piercer asks me if I'm ready, I'm going to scream out, "Rock On"!!!
Posted 15 years ago
Well its cold enough.... buts that a bit self centered... maybe you should put a tatoo on your mistress but hide it from her until x-mas.... im sure she will be very happy.
Last edited by King Falcon on Wed Dec 17, 2008 10:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Falcon, I do not think you understand how much women love prince Albert's. This is not just some ordinary piercing, it was invented to pleasure women.

Do not worry, my mistress is a freak like that, her sex drive is wild, and it is not like this is going to be the only thing under the tree for her. This is sort of for the both of us...
Posted 15 years ago
:twisted: My mistress is a freak too :twisted: she would want me to get all the above... will be ruteing for you Don! :lol: gonna have to get mine done b4 my birthday next 19th month the :D.... man i'm getting old :evil: but the freak i me is saying rock the hell on... get it....Rock ON? :lol: naah dont think you all get it, but its all good