Ap x Creds?!

x0XAlessandraX0x
by x0XAlessandraX0x · 11 posts
14 years ago in Help & Support
Posted 14 years ago · Author
I want AP!! some1 here can change Ap for credits?! and how much?!
:( i hope someone can help me please! but dont ask 4 to much credits.. (real credits no h4c|<)
Posted 14 years ago
i doubt anyones gonne buy you ap for less than 50k
Posted 14 years ago
LOL agree nobody would do something like that.. :P
Posted 14 years ago
well I would do but do not have a credit card right now... beside there is only one way to get it from some one else and ... you wont whant to do it anyway 'cause you have to fully thrust the one that will buy you the ap ...
Spark010 wrote:
well I would do but do not have a credit card right now... beside there is only one way to get it from some one else and ... you wont whant to do it anyway 'cause you have to fully thrust the one that will buy you the ap ...

Yeah r right... but i take the risk.. why not xD tell me the way :P please
Posted 14 years ago
I think the only way to get it is to give your account info to the person that is willing to get you the AP. What I mean by telling your account info?? your avatar name or email you are using to log in and also your password. That way the person that is gonna buy the AP for you will log in on your account and buy it through it with their credit card or pay pal account. ~the end

p.s.: you need to completely trust or take that risk with the person that is willing to buy it for you, giving your account info isn't something you should normally do. :\
Posted 14 years ago
you can buy vip as a gift cant you buy ap as a gift too?
Posted 14 years ago
Not possible Spawn.. sb tried to do that for me and it didn't work.. they need you to purchase the AP with a credit card from your account because it is the only way to make sure you are an adult.
Posted 12 years ago
I have bought ap a few times for people but I have charged them a 50dollar imvu prepaid card from the USA and have put it one first to make sure they actually bought it and it was not a fake used card. Meaning I have to revieve the cards numbers before I purchase the ap