ZombehChibi
by ZombehChibi · 37 posts
14 years ago in Off Topic
Posted 14 years ago
my favourite food is pizza margeritha
Posted 14 years ago
I'm actually in the mood for a Cheese Steak with the works. <3

For those who don't know what's a Cheese Steak is;

Basically, it's a grilled slab of thin meat, chopped up into small pieces, cheese is thrown on, along with hot peppers, ketchup, mayo, sweet peppers, pickles, onions, and so forth. In the end, it's a delicious concoction.
Posted 14 years ago
Fuck that shit, KFC is still the supreme ruler of FOOD. :D (No, I'm not a nigga)
Posted 14 years ago
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Last edited by Deuces on Sun Jan 08, 2023 7:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Posted 14 years ago
Hoax wrote:
Jin wrote:
Fuck that shit, KFC is still the supreme ruler of FOOD. :D (No, I'm not a nigga)

Pfft. Home Cooked meal > Fast Food fried crap.

Not saying it isn't delicious, but it's what I prefer. I've worked for a fast food place, and the stuff we did in there were just.. ugh.

my uncle worked at mcdonalds he sayd some guy was randomly sneezing and spitting in the food :D

my personal favorite is cheese sandvich :P
Posted 14 years ago
I suggestion is to never go to Dunkin' Donuts during the evening shift, especially five minutes to closing. The coffee is cold and old, the donuts have aged, and most likely, the stores been cleaned only for someone to walk in and dirty it all up. On top of that, we are usually the ones who will 'accidently' drop your bagel in the middle of the night, or use that dirty knife we have in the fridge at the food station. ;)
Posted 14 years ago
Mine is Pizza and Soft drinks.
Posted 14 years ago
hmm anything that includes pasta or potatoes, pizza, souvlaki with pitta(greek), and chocolate xD
Posted 14 years ago
Black Forest Gummy Bears