how can have mod in every room from imvu

Celodrix
by Celodrix · 10 posts
14 years ago in Help & Support
Posted 14 years ago · Author
Hey guys,you know something to make you moderator in each room on imvu?Or you can work for something like this?Will be awesome if you can do this,haha.
Posted 14 years ago
????????????????
Posted 14 years ago
Well, you go to community, public rooms, my public rooms, then edit your room and you will see a space named: Moderators. Write the name of the person you want to make a moderator, and if he's already in your public room make him/her exit imvu and come again.
Posted 14 years ago
oh yeah that's right i tryed that before but it didn't work coz that person was a guest not a creator,but she's now a creator now i can try doin it thanks man!
Posted 14 years ago
I'm sure Draghici meant to ask was the ability to obtain mod status... illegally.
Posted 14 years ago · Author
Yes.
Posted 14 years ago
That's a pretty risky procedure you're lookin at, good sir :I

Even if you do figure it out, how do you plan to keep from getting caught?
all it takes is only one mod in the room, and someone's gonna be suspicious.
I think even if that was founded here, i don't think anyone but the scientists, if not the Don himself, would figure it out. and i highly doubt that they would share that info. it's just too easy to get caught with.

Most of the operations anyone but the scientists get info about are the ones behind closed doors. cause these procedures are spread across every mafia member, except for the VIP section, but there are still a lot out there.

I'll see you lucky if you figure this one out, but by all means, don't give up.
Posted 14 years ago
Agreed with criss, its definitely interesting :awesome33: keep on researching.
Posted 14 years ago
medorules wrote:
oh yeah that's right i tryed that before but it didn't work coz that person was a guest not a creator,but she's now a creator now i can try doin it thanks man!

you can make anyone a moderator doesnt matter if they have theyr name or not
Posted 14 years ago
being mod in every room hmm sounds interesting its lik da person is kinda king of imvu