New Theme for Forum

King Falcon
by King Falcon · 11 posts
15 years ago in Off Topic
Posted 15 years ago · Author
this is the new forum theme unless anyone objects, we can gladly go back to the first theme.
Posted 15 years ago
Cobalt 2.0 has many graphic and programming errors in it.
1) Will not allow you to link the forums to the rest of our site
2) Will not allow us to add the new banner to cover up ads
3) Does it not seem a bit too bright and cheery for organized crime?

Suggested Themes:
1) BlueGlass - my favorite, contains no errors, holds true to the site's theme, sleek new design, new features, easy on the eyes
2) CyanGlass - same as blueglass, but a bit brighter, more of a teal
3) Fantastic - it is not as sleek as glass, but contains no errors and fixable graphic issues
Posted 15 years ago
We should either keep with a theme along our original colors or do something dark. Bright and cheery for an underworld mafia... does not fit. While I personally use Glass2extreme red, it does not coincide with the color themes of our other pages and some changes would be in order.
On one last note, I strongly recommend a theme with no issues as that is one less thing to spend time and resources fixing during the transition.
EDIT: on second thought I tried FI Black 3D Blue, it's very nice and would require few to no changes.
Posted 15 years ago
I did set up our main site with css documents, so if colors or shades on the forum slightly change, the site can completly change also by editing a couple simple css documents.

But, I would not suggest anything too drastic, for that would make our current ad banners not match the site.
Posted 15 years ago · Author
I see it was already changed. Well Done =) This one is actually pretty tight as well.
Posted 15 years ago
:twisted: Thats ok Don this works for me and i think the others :twisted: just happy can c every thing :lol: