Bonjour, hola, konnichiwa, guten tag.

Clinity
by Clinity · 2 posts
14 years ago in Introductions
Posted 14 years ago · Author
Just felt like showing off my linguistic prowess in my title. Just kidding, I really only know English.

I'm Clint; Clinity is simply a nickname that stuck with me after I proclaimed myself as Clinity Kane in my short-lived "musical career", if you could even call me singing acapella and uploading the songs to imeem a career. I do enjoy singing, but I don't see it as a possible career choice for me because I'm barely karaoke material when it comes to my voice, but I try my best.

I very much enjoy using Photoshop. I mostly use it for colorizations, but from time to time I'll work on bigger projects. I'm well-versed in the mechanics of the non-Extended version of Photoshop, but don't even get me started on the 3D bits of the Extended version, because that's not my area of expertise. I barely know how to code, and usually get pre-made layouts for various sites (IMVU, MySpace, etc).

This will always be my favorite picture of me. I used to have a much larger version, but I cropped it so much that it simply became that. The picture itself was taken about three or four years ago, right after I received those sunglasses from Amazon. They're Jackie Kennedy-style sunglasses, but I really only got them for comic effect.

That's a little bit about me.
It did take me a while to post an introduction, but I finally did.
Posted 14 years ago
~WELCOME~