Do you like this forum game?

No, this sucks! 22%
22%
Yes, it's awesome! 78%
78%
Posted 15 years ago
feed it to pigz XD
Posted 15 years ago
I've always wanted to try bending someone over a one of those wooden work horses, tie them up in that position, place large funnel in anus, pour contents of 4 liter bucket of fire ants into funnel, and remove empty funnel. Not for any gay reason, I mean that victim can be either gender. But, the sheer horror of that. I mean the terror of having that happen to you would be worse than having your fingers cut off. I'd be interested to see which did more damage, the physical harm of the psychological harm.
Posted 15 years ago
:twisted: You my friend is sick and disgusting like me! :twisted: you my friend is twisted
:twisted: and I love it! :twisted:
Posted 15 years ago
I prefer tieing them to a pole by their own hair, gluing their finger together so they can not untie it, and asking them question about their loyalty to the IMVU Mafias, Every time they give me an answer I do not like, I would shoot them with a cross bow and toss salt over them. If they try to pass out from the pain, a nice shot of adrenaline is always fun, and if they look like they are about to die, I would start nibbling on their salty flesh from their face, so I can see the image of death + fear in their eyes.
Posted 15 years ago
i would put a skunk in your back yard wait till you can out fo kill it and throw it out take both you and the skunk to the forest drug you strip you down put you back in my trunk drive out the the middle of a freeway set up a lawn char put you on it put some more drugs in ya drive away and let you wake up in trafic
Posted 15 years ago
First I'd tie the person up in a chair so they can't move. Then I'd like to somehow kill tissue within a very localized area. Like make it so just the upper shoulder dies, or just one of the pecs. Not sure what type of toxin would be needed for this or how to apply it but i would find out. Perhaps some type of bacteria or virus that spreads through the body very very slowly killing tissue along the way would work. Anyway, once they have a dead section, such as one of the shoulders, I'd inject it with worm eggs. The worms would be injected sufficiently deep that they took at least several days to get to the surface. At this point they would have grown a bit and the victim would get to watch worms slowly burrow out of the surface of their shoulder and wriggle around in it creating increasingly large holes as they slowly ate away at the person over a course of days or weeks. Since the tissue would be dead this might not hurt much, but it would be a nice mind fuck. Maggots could work too.
Then again maybe it would be better if I found some worms that would eat living tissue so the person could feel them wriggle around. Perhaps if I had the person drink nothing but water severely contaminated with guinea worms every day. But it would take a year for them to start emerging and really hurting. Wait, wait. If I'm reinfecting the person every day. Then that means that once a year passes, new worms will start emerging every day, in theory. And they can take a month or so to emerge, and each one emerging feels like a stab wound/fire, so if the body was just stuffed full the things, hmm.
Well either one suck I suppose. Maybe both at the same time would be good. The guinea worms will mostly be coming out of the legs so I could I do other kinds of worms via the first method in the upper body. Maybe use like, a different kind of worm on each body part, get a worm zoo going. And have worms just start erupting from every part of the person's body at some point, that would be fun.
Oh! Oh! And those worms I saw in House that swim in your eyes so that you see squiggly lines everywhere. Wait those worms were fatal. I hope there's a non-fatal worm that does that. I want the person to be looking at worms coming out of their entire body, with squiggly lines obscuring the view from the eye worms. Ideally the person should have a debilitating fear of worms.
Posted 15 years ago
I would shove a funnel into their mouth and force them to drink an entire gallon of prune juice. Then I would tie their ankles to cinder blocks, and their wrists behind their back. Finaly I would drop them into a neck deep pool filled with hundreds of candiru fish, and warn the victim not to pee. For those of you who do not know, candiru fish are covered in spikes and like to swim into your genitalia when you piss in their ponds. They are extreamly painful and require surgical removal.
Posted 15 years ago
O_O I'm staying......far....FAR....away from you all.....

And people say I'M fucked in the head....