WOOHOO ! OMFG ! GUESS WHAT ?!

SelfExquisite
by SelfExquisite · 19 posts
14 years ago in Introductions
Posted 14 years ago
this is awesome now i can buy credits whenever i need some instead of doing gay offers
Posted 14 years ago
lol,talk about fast reply ^^
Posted 14 years ago · Author
We are not here to learn how to BUY credits ppl , I've been using meta exchange for a year already , But I can't get over my high phone bills , we are here to learn how to earn FREE CREDITS ! :roll: :lol: Now who is searching ?
Posted 14 years ago
VERTIGO wrote:
We are not here to learn how to BUY credits ppl , I've been using meta exchange for a year already , But I can't get over my high phone bills , we are here to learn how to earn FREE CREDITS ! :roll: :lol: Now who is searching ?

im aware of that but its hard to get real credits when you need them
and sometimes i and many other people from europe need real credits and they need them fast
im not going to buy credits just to buy stuff for me its if and only if i need fast real credits
OKKK! cheers , I found the person , just waiting for him to log in for once then forever ! !!!!!!! OMFG ! if I get the site I will open a credits charity !
Posted 14 years ago
VERTIGO wrote:
OKKK! cheers , I found the person , just waiting for him to log in for once then forever ! !!!!!!! OMFG ! if I get the site I will open a credits charity !

Well? Anything new? I'll try to somehow edit the time of daopay, so you don't have to really wait 6 minutes, so that you only waste a max of 0,20 euro xD.
WOW, I have another topic about daopay and how we can h4c|< it but noone has replied yet ! it's about using skype free 1 month call to specific countries, if we get that we can call daopay for freee !