greetings

Amethyst
by Amethyst · 3 posts
15 years ago in Introductions
Posted 15 years ago · Author
Hello. I've come here in pursuit of credits, codes, imvu secrets, shortcuts etc. Trying to learn codes is becoming a little hobby but I don't know many so far. I will begin by trying to qualify for VIP status and joining some ally mafia families once I find out who they are. At present I do not have any sites to advertise for you on besides my imvu homepage. Please let me know if know if there's anything I can do to help out.
Posted 12 years ago
01) here is an ally family: http://imvu.com/groups/group/Barmini%2BIndex/
This family recently got out of a war and is needing assistance getting back on their feet.
02) if you are looking for IMVU secrets; this is definitely the place to find them; as you go up in rank, we will make secret sections of our site available to you; these sections are so packed with such powerful cheats that people may mistake you for an IMVU mod or admin
03) Mafia VIP status: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=921
04) Join our army: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=642
05) sites you can advertise on: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=776
06) if you do prove yourself on our site and make yourself visible within the other mafias; we are looking for a new public relations Capo, sectional mod
07) if you are good with research or codes, we are always looking for new mad scientists

And yes, I do have a dragon code.
Posted 12 years ago
welcome to the fam