can u guyz h4c|< IMVU for the AP?

TheMan13
by TheMan13 · 37 posts
16 years ago in Help & Support
Posted 13 years ago
Rain wrote:
Damn xD IMVU are really just skint bastards looking for money..

Since when was that news?
Posted 13 years ago
why the fuck you asking me? I'm not a historian..>.>
LMAO! :I
Posted 13 years ago
lol
Posted 13 years ago
thankyou for the necropost, and the spam, and the idiocy. trying to up your post count eh? loser.
Posted 13 years ago
Sorry fam...i wasn't going 2 respond 2 this..but i wasn't never a sucker..i just don't know why ppl. fake so much online...lol..if they was in my face they wouldn't b saying s...lol..if that was in my face i might have rub them by now...but i dont got time 4 online beefing...so 2 the dude above me watch who u b talking 2...cause 1st off my responds 2 da post wasn't 4u it something i was reading on the 1st page....so there wasn't no need 4 ur reply grow up so b4 u get killed out here...
Posted 13 years ago
Wow, I wonder, does a threat qualify for more bad karma on here? Not sure. Either way, I was around longer than you, I'm a section mod on here and apparently I'm in the PR department too (which by the way I'm still not sure why lol) and I never had to spam posts with a couple letters just to increase my post count. In fact, I don't give a rat's ass about my post count. I just like to help. However, at first, I did respond to alot of threads that I technically didn't have to, but I did it with intelligent posts that contributed to the thread. AND, I did it to ACTIVE threads. Sorry to say, the two posts I've seen of yours were neither. And I would have let it drop at the negative karma, but since you insist on pressing the matter, I'm going to check the rest of your posts, and if I see that this is a pattern, I'll simply go to the Don and have your ass banned. Thankyou and have a nice day, because you have given me a direction to loose some of my pent up frustration.
Posted 13 years ago
8ball187 wrote:
Sorry fam...i wasn't going 2 respond 2 this..but i wasn't never a sucker..i just don't know why ppl. fake so much online...lol..if they was in my face they wouldn't b saying s...lol..if that was in my face i might have rub them by now...but i dont got time 4 online beefing...so 2 the dude above me watch who u b talking 2...cause 1st off my responds 2 da post wasn't 4u it something i was reading on the 1st page....so there wasn't no need 4 ur reply grow up so b4 u get killed out here...

Locked. We do get pissed off by people who talk too much. You aren't someone special, so anything you post on here which is less than 15 words shall be considered spam. Have a GREAT day.