Posted 13 years ago
SomeoneRandom wrote:
I would say that you still get drunk pretty often xD

Oh piss off :P
Posted 13 years ago · Author
Don't tell me you're drunk again!

Kidding. :roll:
Posted 13 years ago
Actually... i got a bunch of vodka, some tacobell, some chips, and a bottle of chardonnay all for me tonight :3 My dad and stepmom are bringing the only girl i for some reason thought i had a snowballs chance in hell with over for a threesome tonight and im supposed to stay upstairs. Suffice to say, im gonna have fun getting sauced prolly. Im ok with the fact that this shits goin down, in fact, i knew its been happening for a while, i just kinda tricked myself again lol. Don't matter, i wasn't tht attracted to her, she seemd fun and she's cute and pretty, but... idk, the magic wasnt there ya know? Either way, im in a damn good mood and lookin forward to boosting that mood farther into the stratosphere tonight :D
Posted 13 years ago
hm the free IMVU community sounds great but who will pay their fees if they won't have any money for it?
We can't make the game cheaper or make it free bcs the people working for IMVU aren't 5 or 6 but a lot and they have to get paid or else IMVU might not be able to pay their expenses to make the game cheaper (not free) we can find more information on the payments of the staff and see how much they are making as a bussiness then we can get the right to interfere with whatever they doing to trick or scam people any clues?
Posted 13 years ago
Imvu charges too much real money for virtual credits it's ridiculous
Posted 13 years ago
I am not buying a damn thing from IMVU......... okay Im broke >.>
Posted 13 years ago
Don Falcon wrote:
We could always try to devalue the IMVU Market.

"If predits kill devs, then I'm commiting mass genocide."

I dump thousands of promo credits into the shop weekly, does that count?
Posted 13 years ago
I will not pay anything for IMVU and i NEVER will because those motherf...... banned my account.
Posted 13 years ago
They break their own rules and such along the way too. But no one seems to really post any legal action against them. Especially considering how badly they censor their own forums.