An Idea

SelfExquisite
by SelfExquisite · 3 posts
13 years ago in Introductions
Posted 13 years ago · Author
After messing in the forums and checking out different sections, I realized the problems faced for different meetings taking screen shots and stuff when it comes to IMVU and online chats . So I came up with an idea which can both solve these problems and also popularize our MAFIA .

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We can make a new account and name it for exmaple IMVUMAFIA on IMVU of course . Then we can buy it's name and then ask all our good members to pm or post their top account's usernames so we could add it to the MAFIA account . Then whenever we set up a meeting we can invite who ever is online using that account :) . We can also make an awesome homepage with panels and everything to introduce our MAFAI then we could use an automatic friend adder, so that people would visit out homepage daily and understand what we're all about :D .
Posted 13 years ago
SelfExquisite wrote:
After messing in the forums and checking out different sections, I realized the problems faced for different meetings taking screen shots and stuff when it comes to IMVU and online chats . So I came up with an idea which can both solve these problems and also popularize our MAFIA .

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We can make a new account and name it for exmaple IMVUMAFIA on IMVU of course . Then we can buy it's name and then ask all our good members to pm or post their top account's usernames so we could add it to the MAFIA account . Then whenever we set up a meeting we can invite who ever is online using that account :) . We can also make an awesome homepage with panels and everything to introduce our MAFAI then we could use an automatic friend adder, so that people would visit out homepage daily and understand what we're all about :D .

We already do all of what you just said, or use to.

IMVU disabled the account that had all of our members as friends.

As for the auto-friend adder, IMVU inc disables accounts so fast now when they send too many friend requests too fast...., that it is a little hard.
Posted 13 years ago · Author
Woah I'ms starting to hate that IMVU >,< !