Underdon Position: Apply Here.

King Falcon
by King Falcon · 18 posts
13 years ago in Mafia News
Posted 13 years ago · Author
Alright, so it seems my choices line between Alex and Ghoku.

I will soon take the time to talk to you both personally and privately.

And, I'm not going to make any promises... but however, if Don Von can arrange it, and enough people will show up, we can have an Underdon Debate on IMVU.
Posted 13 years ago
By debate, we do not mean arguments.

Debate - 2 people running for a position take turns publicly answering questions

A coin is flipped for each question to decide who answers first.

Questions will be submited by our members here: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=6811
Posted 13 years ago
WOOOOO!!will Alex be the first Female don of TIM???
or will out talented Ghoku take it??

diz is gonna be good lol cant wait
Posted 13 years ago
I am no going to be an underboss with the hard time I am having O.o
still I finaly got a job so i'll soon get my laptop , *just in time *
8 month before I get it :)
I have to finish my projecks , Imvu on linux and guest what :D I works now :3
Posted 13 years ago
Lol I believe I've already been added to the list of debaters. I'd honestly love being the underboss because I think I've leadership qualities because I lead my own squad and I've trained them, in addition to making Retroguardia and promoting it. Secondly, its been almost one and a half year since I've joined the mafia, and I know the ropes here, and I've been the Head of Security for over half a year. Other than that, I've given tutorials on different subjects, developed some programs, discovered some techniques related to different things etc.

I would make a good underboss because I am a good negotiator and representative, in addition to being the head of protectors in the family, and, as I said above, I know how to lead. That will be all from me.
Posted 13 years ago
MY OPINION: well i am here around year more less dont know but i think i can say a little bit about candidates. Need to be cruel. . . Ghoku, well how he started remanded me on same way as i came here. Greed haha but i didnt saw any h4c|< that catch my eye. Although i saw many text copyed from who knows where. But i like energy you have and i know you would be here for mafia. Now alex hahahaha what to say. Puppy eyes? Love? Hm i think its horrible. Wont bring anything good. Everyone love you? Hahaha that is enough to say. Sir sam you are here for over year and i never saw nothing from you ever. No h4c|< no nothing. I think in time you were here it was just name in list who didnt came online or wrote in place when i looked. Hacking area. And honestly i see you first time now. So to sum everything. I judge by who done what for mafia. By me between three of you ghoku done most. But i hope there is option none of you be don that is what i would decide. And best for this place would be venom sad he is not much online
Posted 13 years ago
You got good points there but Don is leader position, no need for being a h4c|<7r. Tho i agree with you that there's no candidate that would be perfect for the job, but no ones perfect. Still I don't know if any of them would make a good Don.