Squad 6 Wants You !

Sapphire
by Sapphire · 17 posts
13 years ago in Off Topic
Posted 13 years ago · Author
As of today, Squad 6 is recruiting new members. Squad 6 is currently one of the two most active squads in our army, we happen to have a few spare places so, if you want to earn respect and you are wishing to be helpful and useful, here's your chance! Of course I cannot let just anyone join; I do have some basic requirements.

Requirements
1) Have a minimum of 40 posts.
2) Have at the very least a 1 month membership on here.
3) Show me your desire to learn and help. That can be done in various ways.

I may ignore some of the requirements depending on a good reason.
If I see someone skillful enough with either graphics or coding for example, I can easily make an exception.

FAQ
1) Q: What does the squad/army do?
A: We have fun waging cyber war on our enemies. (Lots of large scale practical jokes, contests, and just plain fun for the sake of lulz...while at the same time helping the family towards increasing the flow of free credits.) {Answered by Don Von Free Credits}

2) Q: What will happen if I suddenly lose all of my activity here?
A: You will be informed with a friendly PM and you'll be fired from the squad only if you have not replied within 10 days. {That's in the case of my squad, other squad leaders think differently}

[This list will get bigger as people ask more questions.]
Last edited by Don Von Alpha Dom on Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:27 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Reason: Needed to change the topic type to "Announcement".
Posted 13 years ago
How can I get membership on IMVU MAFIA'S? Thanks.
Posted 13 years ago
[quote="iguessilltry"]How can I get membership on IMVU MAFIA'S? Thanks.[/quote]

ummm... u r a member of IMVU mafia?
Posted 13 years ago
O-o Sorry to say but is your IQ -10? o.o.... If you know what IQ is that is. Also please don't post anything if you don't want to join squad 6 (the most awesome squad on TIM) and think you have what it takes.
Posted 13 years ago
Hi can I join the squad 6 please. I'm able to help I have a website with IMVU cheats. Its new so I don't have a lot ut all the ones I have really work.
I tested them on me. If u want to check it out the link is [link removed]
I like ye to consider me in the squad.
I'm the member.
Posted 13 years ago
Could you please pm your msn or skype to me. Nick has asked me to check if we will take you even when you only have one post.
Posted 13 years ago
nikasz wrote:
Hi can I join the squad 6 please. I'm able to help I have a website with IMVU cheats. Its new so I don't have a lot ut all the ones I have really work.
I tested them on me. If u want to check it out the link is [Link removed]

I'm the member.

lol I don't see any "cheats" at all...
Posted 13 years ago
Don Sam Stormrage wrote:
nikasz wrote:
I tested them on me. If u want to check it out the link is http://n-a-imvu.webs.com/

I'm the member.

lol I don't see any "cheats" at all...

You need to sign up to be able to see "the good shit". Image

This made me Lol. :D
------------------------------

BTW. Has Shatt retired his squad? :o
Posted 13 years ago · Author
BumShakaLaka wrote:
BTW. Has Shatt retired his squad? :o

Not that I am aware of, Linda. I talked to him the few times he was recently on, he's just busy in real life. I believe he'll be active again soon enough. I hopy my answer was of some use. <~<
Posted 13 years ago
Nick Shadow wrote:
Not that I am aware of, Linda. I talked to him the few times he was recently on, he's just busy in real life. I believe he'll be active again soon enough.

Thank`s, Nick.

Nick Shadow wrote:
I hopy my answer was of some use. <~<

It was. >~>