A message to all the higher ups!

Tymon
by Tymon · 3 posts
13 years ago in Off Topic
Posted 13 years ago · Author
I just wanted to say, thanks for creating this site. I know this is an entirely off topic post(Which is why it's here!), but really... Considering all the constant bullshit that IMVU puts us through day in, and day out, and all the hard work that you all put into fighting back...I don't think I've seen anyone really formally thank you for all of your work. You're doing it for the people that they harm with their reckless, selfish, and otherwise entirely callous money grubbing behavior, not necessarily to be flagrantly malicious. That's the theme I've noticed with the behavior you all exhibit. I mean, when you really think about it... You're all almost like batman. You're misunderstood, and disliked by some people (Including the 'law enforcement people' on IMVU), but it's because they don't understand your motivations are to help those that were harmed. However, in reality, I don't think this family would exist without all of the shit that IMVU has pulled, so a part of me is actually somewhat thankful and grateful for that, in spite of the outrage from their actions. Either way... Really, thank you all for all of your efforts.
Posted 13 years ago
Tymon wrote:
I just wanted to say, thanks for creating this site.

No problem. Creating this site was hard work, but fun.

Tymon wrote:
I know this is an entirely off topic post(Which is why it's here!), but really... Considering all the constant bullshit that IMVU puts us through day in, and day out, and all the hard work that you all put into fighting back...I don't think I've seen anyone really formally thank you for all of your work..

We tend to see a thread like this once every few months, but each thread is special in its own way because of the person who writes it.

Tymon wrote:
You're doing it for the people that they harm with their reckless, selfish, and otherwise entirely callous money grubbing behavior, not necessarily to be flagrantly malicious. That's the theme I've noticed with the behavior you all exhibit. I mean, when you really think about it... You're all almost like batman. You're misunderstood, and disliked by some people (Including the 'law enforcement people' on IMVU), but it's because they don't understand your motivations are to help those that were harmed.

[spoiler=Warning, movie spoiler.][youtube]_qmK3lpkgVo&NR=1[/youtube][/spoiler]

Tymon wrote:
However, in reality, I don't think this family would exist without all of the shit that IMVU has pulled, so a part of me is actually somewhat thankful and grateful for that, in spite of the outrage from their actions. Either way... Really, thank you all for all of your efforts.

True origins of The Tim Family: https://www.imvumafias.org/wikimafias/in ... ly_History

You're welcome.
Posted 13 years ago · Author
The origins thing... I was pretty much spot on then in my assessment. Good to know. You know what's really funny...A lot of times even the 'real' mafias of the world... you only hear about the bad stuff they do. The killings, and muggings and stuff...They never show how they actually protect and help out the poorer families in their territories and crap like that. They don't just randomly go and murder people unless they screwed with them to begin with for the most part. I suppose the same could be said of this. Sure, we do bad things. But it's to people who deserve it.