Available Tools

smykey33
by smykey33 · 31 posts
6 years ago in Premium IMVU Tools
Posted 3 years ago
What are the h4c|<s , to read whispers and chats.

Is it based on programming?

Anyone can answer.

Thanks
Posted 1 year ago
Is there any tool that shows when a certain user comes online on imvu even if we are not logged in?
Something like the IMVU Room Occupant Observer, which shows when the user comes online even without entering a room.
Posted 1 year ago
I also want to know what the best IMVU tools are.
Posted 1 year ago
i'd like to know if there a tool to show hidden item in a room. you know bm deletted or just wrong items in a room furn that in the room that does not show up in the view items in room doohickey.
Posted 1 year ago
im sorry i dont know what that all means. i just would like to see all the items in some of my older rooms and I mean older as in before ga /ap I been on imvu for almost day one so i have items that I lost except in the rooms 1000's and 1000's items in my closet so i have hard time keeping track of all of it lost triggers forgot items I'd love a tool that shows hidden items and there trigger words. is there something like that????? or can it be made there mite be a market for it.

-- Fri Aug 04, 2023 7:29 am --

hell maybe a cataloging device that list items by maker, ap/ ga, date, triggers / no triggers, deleted / removed. whatever. a way to truly control your closet.

-- Sat Aug 05, 2023 3:53 am --

a inventory device with cross reference capability would be amazing I'd pay up to 30-40 for a item like that if it was whole encompassing enough . a device that with a few taps could allow you to organize and clean up your closet and allow you to group and structure items and there triggers. it could change imvu.
Posted 1 year ago
i wanna know too
Posted 10 months ago
still no answer that's a shame. a real shame. hope that changes some time soon.