Ogochukwu
by Ogochukwu · 7 posts
14 years ago in Off Topic
Posted 14 years ago · Author
If u need avatar pictures edited my avi name is [Name removed by Nick Shadow] i can do it 4 u but it cost 500 per picture
Posted 14 years ago
One of the rules says never to give out your avatar's name. :roll:
Posted 14 years ago
LilOgo wrote:
If u need avatar pictures edited my avi name is [Name removed by Nick Shadow] i can do it 4 u but it cost 500 per picture

LOL, I'm sorry but reading that and then seeing what Nick wrote where that guys name should be made me laugh.

Nice to meet you Mr. Name Removed By Nick Shadow.
Posted 14 years ago
Atagene wrote:
LilOgo wrote:

LOL, I'm sorry but reading that and then seeing what Nick wrote where that guys name should be made me laugh.

Lol, the rule about our IMVU names is what we have the PM button for.
Posted 14 years ago
Nick Shadow wrote:
Atagene wrote:
LilOgo wrote:

I think you guys get too many pms as it is. Lol I don't ever hear back from you guys if I pm you :P

I've posted this elsewhere but so far no answers. So in the hope that you revisit this topic:

Do you know anything about how imvu stores sticker files in it's database? Cause I want to grab the image files of stickers when all I have is the product page and no preview. Url backtracking and replacement didn't work.
Posted 14 years ago
Atagene wrote:
Nick Shadow wrote:
Atagene wrote:
LilOgo wrote:

I think you guys get too many pms as it is. Lol I don't ever hear back from you guys if I pm you :P

I've posted this elsewhere but so far no answers. So in the hope that you revisit this topic:

Do you know anything about how imvu stores sticker files in it's database? Cause I want to grab the image files of stickers when all I have is the product page and no preview. Url backtracking and replacement didn't work.

I think that question is supposed to go in the ''Request Mafia Protection'' or ''Basic h4c|<7r Training'' area, hopefully someone knows.... And I always reply to my PMs as soon as possible. ^^
Posted 14 years ago
Nick Shadow wrote:
Atagene wrote:
Nick Shadow wrote:
Atagene wrote:
LilOgo wrote:

I think that question is supposed to go in the ''Request Mafia Protection'' or ''Basic h4(k3r Training'' area, hopefully someone knows.... And I always reply to my PMs as soon as possible. ^^

Ah, alright, well thanks for pointing me in the right direction.